Who is in toxic danger?
We all need to cleanse and detoxify.
Foods to Eat
(choose organic to avoid pesticides)
- garlic, leeks, onions, chives, scallions
- broccoli, collards, kale, brussels sprouts, bok choy, arugula, radish, turnips
- eggs, turmeric, curry, green tea, lecithin
- Saponins (herbs with cleansing/soap-like properties).
Lecithin. Yucca (may help with joint health). Fat Grabbers®.
- Algin and Chlorella (found in Super Algae) may help with heavy metal detoxification.
- Prebiotics and Probiotics help restore a balanced flora environment; may help in the removal of some toxicants.
- Ultimate GreenZone. Daily detoxifier! Contains prebiotics, chlorella, lecithin, broccoli, kale and more!
- Liquid Chlorophyll. Helps promote the natural blood-cleansing functions of the body.
- Activated Charcoal and Bentonite clay (found in CleanStart) help grab toxicants and prevent their recirculation/reuptake in the body.
- Malic Acid (found in Fibralgia) helps with specific metal detox.
- Milk Thistle helps increase the rate of elimination from the body.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine may help with the removal of some metals.
- Cilantro (found in Heavy Metal Detox). Animal studies show that cilantro can help lower the rate of lead absorption into bone.
- Bowel Detox (for daily cleansing) contains algin, charcoal and bentonite clay to help absorb toxins.
- Dieters Cleanse, includes
Bowel Detox and Enviro-Detox capsules, plus
Milk Thistle (Liver Cleanse Formula).
Fasting may help release toxins from fat. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids (filtered water, juice or broth) to help move toxins through the body for elimination. People who are too sensitive, ill or weak should not fast. Continue the use of any prescribed medications during your fast.
Detox Side Effects Can Be Real
During detox, things like headache, lightheadedness, diarrhea and aches are normal. Just slow down a bit. Get plenty of fluids and take your cleanse every other day.